GBP, £ EUR, €
was successfully added to your cart.

What is Water Soluble CBD?

One of the more recent innovations coming out the hemp/cannabis world is Water Soluble CBD. However people are asking themselves – what is Water Soluble CBD and why should I take it? What are the advantages over traditional CBD oil tinctures and more recently capsules?

Well, we have put this post together, drawing on a number of sources to try help explain this new phenomenon which has been taking North America by storm.

Traditional Oils

Taking the traditional drops sublingually, or under your tongue allows many of the CBD oils active components get directly absorbed into the bloodstream. This is great and potentially more effective and faster than taking capsules or simply swallowing CBD oil as it by-passes the digestive system entirely before it gets absorbed into your bloodstream.

CBD dropsBut, and there’s always a “but”, oil and water (remember your blood is about 80% water) don’t mix. Added to this, the particle size of CBD, like all Phytocannabinoids, measures about 2,000 nanometers, whilst human cells can only absorb particles that measure 60-80 nanometers, and a cell cannot fully utilize a particle larger than itself. A nanometer is 1 x 10-9m. Tiny. One billionth of a metre (0.000000001 m).

What does this mean? In simple terms that with other typical products such as oils and tinctures only about 10% of the cannabinoids get used by the body! The other 90% is wasted with standard formulations.

The Science Stuff

To make CBD oil water soluble, it must be “re-engineered” in the lab, turning the CBD oil into “nano-sized” particles. The process used to achieve this miracle of chemistry is patented, and thus, we do not know the exact details of the process. But it is perfectly safe.

The good news is, nanotechnology makes the particles small enough for the body to fully absorb them at the cellular level and reap the benefits. You can get immediate penetrate into your cells, past the blood-brain barrier, giving the body immediate 100% bioavailability. This results in up to 10x the effect of traditional products. It’s like saying 1mg of Water Soluble CBD is equivalent to taking 10mg of a traditional oil, as with oil much of the CBD isn’t used by the body as intended.

Remember though that not all Water Soluble CBD is created equal. Different manufacturers have different final particle sizes, slightly different formulations and it can come in powder or liquid formats.

Bioavailability

Basically, this means how much of a nutrient that goes into your body is actually able to be used by the body and put to good purpose. You can do your research and find reference is made to increase bioavailability when reading up on Water Soluble CBD.

Thus, in summary, some of the KEY ADVANTAGES of Water Soluble CBD are:

  • Your body can directly absorb a much higher percentage of the cannabinoids and terpenes available in the CBD oil, as much as one-hundred percent in fact.
  • In other words, you’ll be able to receive more benefit by taking less CBD oil. You may also save some money by being able to usenamaste pure water soluble cbd less.
  • You’ll be able to judge serving sizes more accurately and know exactly how much you need to take to have the therapeutic effect you desire
  • If the CBD is mixed with water you are also hydrating your body, as they say, water is the source and sustenance of life!!

We believe that this is the future for Hemp CBD and have created our own Namaste Pure Hemp CBD Infused Mineral Water. This is made in the EU by blending a high-quality Alpine mineral water with an advanced hemp-based Water Soluble CBD concentrate to produce an exciting new functional beverage, which is clear in colour and has a neutral taste. These basic properties allow consumers to mix or add this water to their favourite beverage, if preferred, and enjoy the benefits of CBD. Go ahead and revolutionize the way you take your CBD!!

For more information on Water Soluble CBD and Namaste Pure read HERE

Sources.

https://www.wellspringcbd.com/what-water-is-soluble-cbd/

https://silvershadowcbd.com/water-soluble-cbd/

 

Leave a Reply