Namaste Pure HEMP WATER – Alpine mineral water infused with CBD – Providing consumers with the next generation of CBD products for a healthy lifestyle option in an ever-expanding functional drinks market.
Our CBD infused HEMP WATER delivers as consumers look for healthier lifestyle drinks options.
- Safe and sustainable
- Non-psychoactive and a legal source of CBD
- CBD – a botanical compound found in hemp
- Naturally derived industrial hemp
- CBD extracted using environmentally friendly CO2 extraction methods
- CBD blended with excellent quality alpine mineral water
- Contains botanical terpenes
- Next generation of CBD products
Water Soluble CBD
Recent innovations leading to safe and sustainable water soluble CBD production mark an exciting and brighter future when it comes to taking CBD.
With water-soluble CBD, you know exactly what you’re getting, knowing it is easily absorbed by the body in the most effective possible way.
With CBD products using a water-soluble format – “less is more”. You’re not spending nearly as much money to get similar results as with other traditional hemp CBD products, such as oil. Our mineral water is bottled at source and contains a balance of minerals, trace elements, and low nitrate levels, with the added benefit of infused CBD.
Some Science Stuff
Cannabinoid particles, like all Phytocannabinoids, measure about 2,000 nanometers, whilst human cells can only absorb particles that measure 60-80 nanometers, and a cell cannot fully utilize a particle larger than itself.
What does this mean? In simple terms that with other traditional CBD products, such as oils and tinctures, only about 10% of the cannabinoids get used by the body! The other 90% is wasted with standard formulations.
The good news is, nanotechnology makes the particles small enough for the body to fully absorb them at the cellular level and reap the benefits. The CBD in our water has been transformed and reduced in size using nanotechnology, with the CBD particle now encapsulate in a water cluster to provide a neutral taste and ease of delivery. You can get immediate penetrate into your cells, past the blood-brain barrier, giving the body immediate 100% bioavailability. This results in up to 10x the effect of traditional CBD products.
What the Experts Say about CBD products
A World Health Organization (WHO) report in November 2017 found no adverse health outcomes from CBD products, but rather it identified several medical applications for cannabidiol (CBD). Read the report here.
According to the preliminary WHO report naturally occurring CBD is safe and well tolerated in humans (and animals), and is not associated with any negative public health effects.
Experts further stated that CBD, a non-psychoactive chemical found in cannabis, does not induce physical dependence and is “not associated with abuse potential.” The WHO also wrote that, unlike THC, people aren’t getting high off of CBD, either.
Revolutionize the way you take your CBD
Namaste Pure HEMP WATER is an exciting new product to deliver minerals efficiently and provides antioxidants at a cellular level. There is no “High” with Namaste Pure HEMP WATER. This CBD infused water is produced using THC-free industrial hemp and is non-psychotropic.
The Next Generation
Today, society is moving toward a more holistic and healthy approach when it comes to our diet. This idea has highlighted food sources such as the hemp plant in terms of nutritional physiology. The hemp plant, particularly the phytocannabinoid, has gained popularity in recent years. This is due to its wide spectrum of ingredients and therefore also the diverse health benefits it possesses.
In additional to being a food source, the secondary plant substances (e.g. cannabidiol, CBD) have been used as a renewable resource in traditional medicine for thousands of years.
For those who like to “mix“ their drinks – the neutral taste of Namaste Pure HEMP WATER is excellent for mixing with fruit juices and accompanying good wine, as an example.